When USB power management is enabled for USB Hubs and Host Controllers this will affect USB ports from functioning normally. Which can cause the MimioView, MimioPad, and Interactivity to stop working.
To disable USB power management you will need Administrator Privileges. If you have Administrator Privileges you can turn off USB power management by doing the following:
- Open Device Manager and find "Universal Serial Bus Controllers" and double click to drop down
- You will need to edit the properties for every item that ends with "Hub" or "Host Controller" by double clicking on each item to open the properties window for the respective item
- Click on "Power Management" tab
- Uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"
- After all items you have identified as Hubs or Host Controllers have the box Unchecked you can restart the computer in order for these settings to take effect.